Tomas Benitez is one of the most recognized young fashion designers in Houston, TX. Over the past ten years, he has been considered one of the most innovative designers in the ever-changing world of fashion design. A unique and focused style makes him one to watch. His style has been nationally recognized as a mix of elegant, modern, classic, and glamour. All this makes Tomas a rare talent in the fashion world.
*** XV DRESSES STARTING AT ONLY $895 ***
WE ALSO RENT QUINCEANERA DRESSES! CALL FOR PRICING!
***Mention My Houston Quinceanera website and get all of your accessories free when you purchase a dress! ***
5725 Bellaire Blvd, Houston TX 77081
(713) 783-0754 or (713) 885-8393
*** No se aplican con otros especiales ***
Tell us that you found us on My Houston Quinceanera website and get all of your accessories free when you purchase a dress!
***Dresses starting at only $895***
CALL TODAY! (713) 783-0754 or (713) 885-8393
Dress Tips From Tomas Benitez
Party Tips for Quinceañeras and Damas
1. There is nothing worse at an event than to see the 'ladies' barefoot. I highly recommend you choose comfortable, yet appropriate shoes for the event. This will help avoid criticism from the guests and keep the big day classy!
2. Don't be afraid to ask the dress designer what style of dress will fit your body the best. Some styles are perfect for certain body types. Try on a few different sample dresses to get a better feel of what dress style you like.
3. Certain dress colors pair better with certain skin tones. Lighter skin tones go best with darker shades of whatever color you like. Darker skin tones are lucky because they can look great in just about any shade of color. But in the end, it comes down to what color your daughter feels most beautiful in. Don't be afraid to be bold! Try on as many different colors as possible!
4. If you choose the same dress for all the damas, I recommend that you make appropriate alterations and possibly modifications depending on each person's taste and body structure. We could add sleeves, cover cleavage, make strapless, etc. It all depends on the look that you want for your damas! But remember that a uniform look always looks best!
¡hola! I am Tomas Benitez and remember that your image speaks for itself!